Saturday 3 November 2012

Kaka Keen To Remain Real

Getty Images
Kaka has once again underlined his determination to prove himself a success at Real Madrid.

The former AC Milan star has failed to live up to expectations since moving to the Bernabeu in a £56million deal in the June of 2009.

It was expected the ex-World Player of The Year, who has three years left on his contract, would be sold in this summer's transfer window and Tottenham Hotspur were linked.

But any Real exit failed to materialise and after featuring three times for his club's first team in October as he returned to Jose Mourinho's plans, Kaka wants to stay.

He told Estadao: "Even when there was lots of talk in the summer, I didn't think about leaving, as I was sure I could still bring a lot to Real Madrid".

Kaka added: "I still have three years left on my contract and I think I can contribute. I want to stay at Real Madrid, earn a place in the team and win titles."

If the 30-year-old sees out his contract with Real, he has indicated it would be then when he considers a move back to his native South America and specifically his first club, ao Paulo.

"I'm not going to Brazil in the short term but if I returned my priority would certainly be Sao Paulo," he said.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: