Tuesday 30 August 2011

Kaká Not Moving from Madrid



Kaká says he will not be leaving Real Madrid before the close of the summer transfer window even though the Brazilian playmaker is unlikely to be a regular starter under the manager, José Mourinho.

The former world player of the year said: "I have always said I wanted to stay and I haven't changed my mind – I want to stay and I am going to stay."

Kaká came on in the second half to score in Madrid's 6-0 victory at Zaragoza on Sunday. The former Milan midfielder has remained out of the Brazil squad as he tries to rediscover his form following nearly two seasons of battling injuries.

Media reports suggested Kaká, who joined Madrid for a fee of €65m (£58m) in 2009, may be on the move before the 31 August transfer deadline.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: